September 23rd, 2017 – Highlander Marching Band Invitational
To All Our Wonderful Volunteers:
First let me thank you for your time and talent in supporting the Band Invitational. The Invitational is this Saturday September 23rd, 2017. I have a few requests for this weekend.
A few things to note:
- Please wear your Ascension tee shirt during your shift
- Volunteer check-in table will be at the cafeteria entrance – sign in and pick up your lanyard 15 minutes before your shift starts.
- Parking for volunteers – at football field near baseball diamond, in front of Galena, or the area between the school and the practice field, the road leading to the football field will be closed and no cars will be allowed behind the school starting at 3pm.
- It will be sunny and hot, bring sunscreen, water, a cooler, folding chair, and a canopy if you have one.
- Dropbox link to volunteer parking map, flow map for invitational and list of bands:
- We want all the participants and spectators to have a great experience at our Invitational – all are WELCOME!
There is one final planning meeting scheduled: September 22nd, 2017 – 6pm (18:00) – in the Music Theory Room.
If you have any questions, contact Mike Sobieski, Booster Association Vice President, at michael.sobieski@louisville.
Advertising Opportunities – Advertise your business and sponsor the Band in the Invitational Program
Bandgrams – Send a message to a Highlander in the Invitational Program